All the Staff and Students Congratulates the following students for their academic performance in KSLU Law examinations held in June 2013
I BBA LL.B
Kajal A - 69%
Rajalakshmi – 68%
II BBA LL.B
Vinamratha P – 65%
Rishab J - 64%
I BA LLB
Pracheta – 74%
Aparna Shukla – 72%
Aroma – 71%
II BA LLB
Namrata Kishore – 65%
Bhamini. N- 59%
Jyothimol Saji – 57.75%
III BA LLB
Rohit kamat – 61%
Dikshita Damodaran – 60%
Rishika Sharath – 59%
IV BA LLB
Nityanand S.G - 62%
Anjana C.H –61%
Sumeet B –61%
Rakesh Bhat – 61%
Abhiraj T – 60%
Arijita Ghosh – 70%
Aradhana Bir -- 68%
Yashkumar. S – 67%
Tejas – 61.4%
Rajeshkumar – 51%
Itishree Soni – 66%
Rasool Khan - 62%
Reshma - 62%
Annu Yadav –58%
Sudheer Reddy – 58%
Apoorva Bhandari – 57%
AcademicsWorkshop, Seminars and Guest Lectures:
"Art necessarily presupposes Knowledge " -J.S Mill.
The secret of success, the source of strength, the spring of power is yourself, your confidence and will-power born out of you and sustained by knowledge. With the object of giving impetus to the students, to gain knowledge we regularly conduct Seminars, Workshop and Guest Lectures in various fields.
During the academic year 2011-12 the following Workshop, Seminars and Guest lectures were conducted.
1. On 8th to 10th April, 2011 National law fest was organized in our college. Hon’ble Mr.Justice, S.R. Bannurmath, former Chief Justice, High Court of Karnataka was the Chief Guest to this fest. Dr.T.R.Subramanya, Registrar (Evaluation), Bangalore University, Bangalore and Shri.P.S.Rajgopal, Senior Advocate, High Court of Karnataka were the Guest Honour.
2. On 28.08.2011 inauguration of college activities 2011-12 was organized in our college. Shri.B.V.Acharya, Advocate General, Government of Karnataka was the Chief Guest.Shri Prabhuling.K.Navadgi, Additional Advocate General, Government of Karnataka & Shri.Anil Kumar.J.M, Advocate, HighCourt of Karnataka, Member, Karnataka State Bar Council were the Guest of Honour Dr.J.M.Mallikarjunaiah was the President to this function.
3. On 03.10.2011, one day workshop on “Elements of Research: Process and Methodology” was organized in our college. Dr.J.S.Patil, Vice Chancellor, Karnataka State Law University, Hubli inaugurated the workshop. In a workshop there were four technical sessions and 56 delegates participated in this workshop.
4. On 15.10.2011, Graduation Day was celebrated for the graduates of 2009-10 batch. S.H.Patil, Former Dean, faculty of Law, Kuvempu University and Jurist was the Chief Guest. Shri.S.B.N.Prakash. Rtd District & Session Judge & Adjunct Professor, NLSIU, Bangalore and Shri.S.V.Naragund, Advocate, HighCourt of Karnataka were the Guest of Honour to this programme Dr.J.M.Mallikarjunaiah presided over the function.
5. On 16.10.2011 a Workshop on “Moot Court” was organized in our college. There were four technical sessions and round about 110 students participated in this seminar.
|Sl. No||Date||Event||Resource Person||Subject|
|1||22nd & 23rd March, 2011||Guest Lecture||Dr. Baba Gouda Patil,
Salgoankar Law college, Goa.
|2||25.03.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr.K.R.Aithal, Dean, Faculty of Law, Dept. of Law, Karnataka University, Dharwad||Administrative Process|
|3||13.08.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr.Sai Ram Bhat, Assistant Professor, National Law School of India University, Bangalore||E-Contract and Recent Developments|
|4||24.08.2011||Guest Lecture||Tejaswini Surya||Anti corruption Movement in India|
|5||27.08.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr. Sudesh, Associate Professor, Dept. of Law, Bangalore University, Bangalore||How to Write a Research article|
|6||03.09.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr.Vasudevan, Advocate Highcourt of Karnataka||Contempt of Court|
|7||17.09.2011||Guest Lecture||Vishnu Prasad R., Assistant Professor, School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore||Moot Court Preparations|
|8||23.09.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr.C.A.Gurudath, Former Principal of Vidyavardhaka Law College, Mysore.||Legal Regime of International Business|
|9||24.09.2011||Guest Lecture||Ananf Deshpande, Additional Registrar, Karnataka Lokayukta||Criminal Procedure Code|
|10||01.10.2011||Guest Lecture||Shri.Shivaprabhu Hiremath, Central Government Pleader, High Court of Karnataka.||Legal Practitioners & the Advocates Act|
|11||19.10.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr. Jagadish, Member Basic foundation ISKON, Bangalore||Art of Controlling the mind by basic foundation, ISKON, Hubli|
|12||22.10.2011||Guest Lecture||Dr.Ashok Patil, Associate Professor, NLSIU, Bangalore||Consumer Protection Laws|