No student shall be permitted to appear for the end-of-semester examination in a given course unless he/she has, to the satisfaction of the course teacher, fulfilled the course requirements and has put in not less than 70% attendance in the course concerned.
Provided that a student who has attended not less than 65% of classes in each of the subjects prescribed may be permitted to keep the term for reasons to be recorded in writing and to the satisfaction of the Principal of the College or the Dean of the Faculty as the case may be.
Ragging, Eve-teasing and/or aiding and abetting the same in any form, mental or physical, inside or outside the Institute is an offence prohibited by law. Mental and/or physical harassment of any student(s) is an offence. Any student(s) found indulging in any such activity shall forthwith be expelled from the institute, without exception.
- Students are required to behave well at all times.
- Loitering around in the college when the classes, damaging the college property and indulging in physical violence with their fellow students are treated as acts of grave indiscipline.
- Those who are found guilty of such misconduct will be dealt with severely including levying of fine.
- Students whose presence in the college is found to be injurious to the maintenance of order and discipline of the college are liable to be suspended or dismissed.
- Students shall keep in touch with notice board periodically for announcements regarding class test/special classes and award of scholarships., etc...
- Smoking, chewing of gutkha, consumption of alcohol in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall possess identity card always and produce the same on demand.
- Students are strictly prohibited from carrying cellphones to the college. If anybody is found in possession of cell phone it will be confiscated and disciplinary action will be taken against such a student.
Spirit of Nationalism
The college is making sincere endeavors to inculcate discipline and upholding Indian Tradition/Heritage, by singing the National Anthem and wearing Khadi attire. It is believed that singing of National Anthem instills a sense of “Patriotism” and Khadi attire evokes a feeling of “Nationalism” among the students and teachers.
Students shall wear uniform on 2 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday) and other special days as prescribed by the college. Boys shall wear white shirt Black trouser and Black Blazer. Girls shall wear white Chudidar and Black Blazers or white shirt Black trouser and Black Blazer.
The staff and students wear khadi dress in a combination of Blue and White, the blue colour signifying “Tolerance” and white “Purity”.
- No entry without identity card.
- Students may borrow 2 books at a time for duration of 8 days.
- The borrowed books should be returned on or before the last date failing which she/he shall be liable to pay fine of Rs. 1 per day
- The books in demand shall be renewed only twice.
- Reference Books shall not be issued home.
- Use of Mobile in the library is prohibited.
- Students shall keep their belongings in the property counter before entering the library.
- The students found disturbing the atmosphere of the library shall be disqualified from the membership of the library and any other penal action as decided by the college authority.
- No Entry without identity card.
- Download or Access of obscene or other offensive material is prohibited.
- Chat, messenger and mobile messaging are prohibited.
- Don’t leave the computer unattended while you are logged in. you will be responsible for any misuse of the same.
- Sign the access register and specify the login and logout time.
- Handle the systems with care.
- Contact the staff for any problem with the systems.