Admission 2021 closed (UG programs)
LL.M Admission Open
About KLE Society
KLE Society’s Law Academy
K.L.E. Society’s Law College Bengaluru
Vision and Mission
B.A. LL.B. (5 Years)
B.B.A. LL.B. (5 Years)
B.Com. LL.B. (5 Years)
LL.B. (3 Years)
PG Diploma & Certificate Courses
POs and PSOs
Moot Court Hall
Medical Health Centre
Environment Friendly Campus
Divyangjan Friendly Facilities
Infrastructure & Maintenance Policy
EXAM NOTIFICATION & CIRCULARS
Exam Notification – KSLU
Results – KSLU
Question Papers Archive
Induction and Orientation
Student Satisfaction Survey
Open Access Database
Code of Ethics
Moot Court Committee
Mentor: The Career Guidance Cell
ADR FEST 2020
Navodbhava – The IPR Cell of KLELC
Green Lawyers Club
Events 2017 -18
The KLE Law College has been recognised by the Bar Council of India as one of the top five Law Colleges in the country.
The college has been ranked continuously as one of the top law colleges in India by the leading national media houses:
– Ranked KLE Law College as 4th among Top Leading Law Schools of Super Excellence and Ranked 2nd among Top Law Schools of Karnataka for 2021.
– Ranked the college among the Best Law Colleges in Karnataka with a rating of AAA for 2021.
– Ranked the college as 29th Best Law College in India for 2021.
– Ranked the college at 18th among 50 Top Private Law Schools for 2021.
– Ranked the college as 5th Best Private Law College in South Zone, 13th Best Private Law College in India and 22nd Best Law College in All India Law College Rankings for 2021.
– Ranked the college as 24th Best Law College in India for 2020.